Friday, May 25, 2012

RFE/RL: Volodymyr Noskov's Vision Of Radio As Art

Step into the unknown? What are you talking about?” asks Volodymyr Noskov, a reporter for RFE/RL’s Ukrainian Service, Radio Svoboda. “They did not have to kick me out of the plane,” he says of a recent skydiving trip. “I did it myself.”

Known around the office as an enthusiast for the outdoors, 30-year-old Noskov, who lost his eyesight during childhood, has worked for RFE/RL since 2009. Based in Kharkiv, Noskov frequently covers news related to Yulia Tymoshenko but he does not consider himself a political journalist. “Talking to politicians wears me out,“ shares Noskov. “No matter what I report, I am always looking for the human angle in the news.”


(Source : Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty)

No comments:

Post a Comment